Monday, May 22, 2006

Long Weekend Monday

Not much to do... maybe do groceries later... soccer practice tonight...

Speaking of soccer... played in the not-so-friendly against the Vancouver team yesterday... those guys are a bunch of cheaters... clutching and grabbing... then complaining when we touch them... I went into a 50/50 ball with this one kid, we clashed, and he swore at me. I stared him down, we had a few words, and the referee gave me a yellow card. What's the kid whining about? I actually backed out of the tackle. Legs weren't out, studs weren't up, nobody got hurt. The ball was loose, could've been anybody's. If I went in full force, at least one of us would need to be stretchered off. Probably me, but at least one of us nevertheless.

Anyway, work again tomorrow... but now I got a work buddy (so popular these days)... so we can carpool and hang out and stuff...

No comments: