Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Plans for the Summer

May 27: Last day of work
May 28 - June 4: Switzerland
June 5: Berlin
June 6 - 13: Paris
June 14 - 21: Toronto/Waterloo
June 22 - Sept: Lots of football, working out, programming, summer course, reviewing 3rd year material, preparing for 4th year project, perhaps a trip down to Vancouver, and generally anything to help me get away from the harsh realities of a new life

Only four months of work remain. Still feels like just yesterday that my friends saw me off at the airport. How time has flown and how things have changed, for better or for worse. In any case, I will not regret my decisions, and I will not ask to turn back the clock. Paul said, "give thanks in all circumstances." Am I ready to be truly thankful for what happened? No. Will I be someday? I believe so. When will that be? I honestly have no idea. All I can ask is for you, my friend, to be there and rejoice with me when it finally arrives.

No comments: