Sunday, July 02, 2006

唔OK...

Lonely...

Let me sum up today for ya...

Woke up at 2pm, hence missing the England vs. Portugal match, but woke up just in time for Brazil vs. France, so had a small lunch while watching that. Brazil sucked. Ronaldinho had no influence in this match, while Zinedine Zidane was back to his best with slick tricks and creating time and space for everyone around him. And finally he assists on a Thierry Henry goal, albeit only on a set piece. Nevertheless, the Zizou Swansong goes on, and he's a delight to watch even at 34.

After that, took a shower and headed out taking pictures of downtown Ponca City. Streets were quiet today. Went to Mazzio's for lunch/dinner, then drove to Kaw Lake to take more pictures. Got a little ambitious and wanted to see the lake from different locations, and nearly got lost in the countryside after taking a couple of wrong turns. On gravel roads no less. Then drove by this house with a couple of dogs that kept on chasing me and stopping in front of my car. I was more worried about running them over than them blocking my way.

So anyway, finally found my way back to the city before I ran out of gas, thank God. Planning tomorrow's trip down to Oklahoma City. First I'll need to fill up at a gas station...

Oh by the way... Happy Birthday Canada!

No comments: