Sunday, July 10, 2005

Schwül

That's a new word I learned in German class: schwül. It translates into "stifling", which is pretty much how I would describe Calgary weather at the moment. I can hardly sit still in the heat, and I'm sweating so much my undies are clinging to my crotch. Not a pleasant feeling.

Making plans for tomorrow (er, today) morning, although something could still come up last minute to change all of it.

Just installed Final Fantasy VIII onto my laptop. Have to start all over again. Same goes for VII. Don't you hate it when you lose your saves for epic adventure games?

Watched the Brazil vs. Hong Kong match from Chinese New Years on tape today. Highlights include Roberto Carlos' rocket of a goal, Hong Kong's single goal in a 7-1 mauling, and, best of all, Robinho's octuple stepover. That's right, eight freaking stepovers in a row. And my uncle said it's impractical...

Anyway, since I have to be up around 7 tomorrow (or today), I'm gonna try willing myself to sleep in this schwül night. Gute Nacht.

No comments: