Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What would make me happy...

To see you everyday...

To talk to you everyday...

To know you better...

To see you smile...

To be the cause of your smile...

To be there for you when you're upset...

To do anything with you... whether it's seeing a play, a concert, or a Johnny Depp movie...

To do anything for you... whether it's editing cover letters or giving you a ride home...

To think of you...

To know you're thinking of me...

To look into your eyes and see that you feel the same way as I do...

To hear your sweet, angelic voice...

To discover even more of your amazing qualities...

To be able to tell you how special you are...

... the list goes on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...... you dun have to do that much for me, but thank you~
MUHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

JoviNa ^o^ said...

oh.... my goodness.... so sweet....