Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ramblings...

I wanna slowdance with you... holding you in my arms... your head on my shoulder... as we sway to the music under the moonlight...

I wanna hold your hand... and your gaze... and watch you shyly look away as the sunset flickers in your eyes... and listen to your voice against the waves... as you snuggle your sandy feet against mine, wriggling your toes...

I wanna sing you a love song... with my voice and my guitar... and I'll misplay many notes... and you'll hear and laugh... and I'll laugh along and keep going anyway...

But my sweet love... forgive me this... when I'm on the field running after a ball with twenty-one other men... and I seem to forget you... know that every goal I score... and every match I win... I dedicate to you...

No comments: