Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Praise the LORD...

... for He is faithful~

Ecstatic right now, so humbled and grateful and delighted all at the same time.

The LORD indeed "[throws] open the floodgates of heaven and [pours] out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it." (Malachi 3:10)

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." (James 1:17)

"For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD." (Psalm 117:2)

"Great is thy faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:23)

"I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself." (Psalm 89:1-2)

Do I deserve any of this? Certainly not! Yet the LORD has considered me worthy. Praise Him!

Is it because of anything I've done? Absolutely not! Yet the LORD has looked beyond my faults. Praise Him!

Boy if I'm this happy over nothing... wait till the day some girl somewhere says "Yes!"...

1 comment:

Music Monster said...

Happy to hear that! :-)