Friday, June 17, 2005

So behind, so far behind

Sorry about not posting much of late. I've been travelling around Switzerland first of all (and of course I had no internet after May 31) and then to France (where I had internet but not on my laptop). Now I'm in Waterloo, visiting Ka Shek and Raymond. Actually, sitting in a lecture with Shek right now. I do have a few entries on my laptop that I will add as soon as I get home (next Tuesday for all of you who asked a thousand times yet can never remember). I also realize I still have to write about my Italian trip. Like I said, so behind, so far behind.

Here's my story of the day: I actually answered a question (correctly too) in Shek's thermo class this morning, thermo being something I hadn't studied in years. Oh, and saw Shannon in the next class with a guest lecturer.

Until next time.

No comments: