Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Toronto, Part Two

So my time in Toronto has come to a pleasant end. Was worried for a moment that the taxi/limo drivers blockading the airport would throw my plans out the window, but fortunately their blockade only started at noon today.

Finally back in town at noon local time after a year's absence. Went out to tea with my folks before heading home, where I used my own key to open the front door. Got the rest of the day to relax, but starting tomorrow it'll be hard work trying to get that house in Hawkwood in decent shape for sale later this summer.

So anyway, back to Toronto. Monday will always be a treasured evening to me. For reasons that I will keep to myself.

My aunt in Toronto keeps pushing me to move there for two things: jobs and girls. And I'll tell ya, it's tempting.

No comments: