Friday, September 23, 2005

It's Just The Beginning...

Here we are, the first assignment of our final year...

... shite, how do we do this?

Loads of programming, plus readings still to do for the Playstation2 project...

The IBM information session was outstanding, if only for the reason that they've now made me really, really want to work for them. I don't know if that's a good thing for them though, hiring a lazy bum like me. *Laughs*

Apparently though, my friend in Toronto, who's actually working for IBM right now, tells me the lab is nothing to get too excited about. It's a shame that I didn't have time back in June to check it out for myself.

Anyway... wow, I'd been working for like, five hours straight. About time to go to bed now... gonna see mom off at the airport tomorrow morning. Three weeks without her around... yay!!!

Oh, one last thing... Luis and Sharon have been asking me to chip in on getting bunnies for Luis' apartment... I'm still thinkin' about it, as is Luis' roommate Anson... but I mean, if I don't have to keep her in my house, I don't see why not... *Evil laugh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm...I think the lab is pretty impressive...

It's probably b/c when I had to stay till pretty late once in a while that made me not too excited =P