Sunday, September 04, 2005

Wedding Crashers

I'll take this chance to congratulate the newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Law. I've known the couple for a combined 20 years now, and honest to God, if there's anybody in my age group I would want to model my life after, they'd fit the bill.

The ceremony was touching if not entertaining. The banquet, though none of the speakers cried, and there was no dance floor for the couple's first dance as husband and wife, was a beautiful celebration of this exciting new chapter in their life. A gathering of people who love them dearly, and want nothing but the best for them.

While I'm sure this is the happiest day of their lives, I hope it doesn't peak here. I hope every subsequent day will become the happiest day of their life, as God's blessings fill their cup to the point of overflowing.

Ben & Spring, 我哋支持你!!

No comments: