Monday, September 12, 2005

Unprepared

Holy crap. School starts for real tomorrow and I still have no idea when and where my classes are. Holy crap.

On a side note, I suppose I need to stop feeling sorry for myself, get my act together, and get something productive done. When it's obvious you pay no attention to how I feel, why should I let your actions bother me? Choices, choices, choices.

Oh, and perhaps now isn't the best time to return to Saturday choir. Not if my heart isn't set on serving and glorifying God.

Somehow it feels like I still haven't released all the emotions I got pent up. What is it that I'm feeling?

I said previously that I would not allow myself to be replaced. But the truth is, I've already been. And it would be senseless to trigger comparisons. I have my friends who see me as who I am, and love me for who I am. Most of all, Christ accepts me the way I am. What's there to worry about?

No comments: