Monday, November 14, 2005

Separation

Just reached the 200-entries milestone, so in celebration I've chosen a new, brighter look for my blog.

Gotta love the separation of content and presentation. A few clicks of the button and voila! A brand new outfit for the same utterances you've learned to love (or hate).

As most of you might've guessed, I originally went with the black dots theme because it was the darkest one available, which went well with my stage of life back when I started writing here.

Hopefully this new look and feel will come as a breath of fresh air (not to mention relief).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice new layout! but maybe you want to republish the entire blog...haha...cuz i still see the old template when i was browsing ur old entries~

Alex said...

Yeah... I'm thinking about it... I might wanna leave them in the old theme just because some of the material is rather dark by nature... but we'll see~