Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Sleep-Deprived Nap Dream

See if you can guess to which tune the following chorus is written:

Even the naps are better
After I pull all-nighters
Even the naps are better
When I lack sleep

Even the dreams are stranger
When someone so hot's the main star
Even the naps are better
When I lack sleep

Haha, I'm totally on a roll...

Anyway, had an amazing dream when I finally got to nap for a bit after staying up for 23 hours straight working on the Digital Video Processing project (not even close to my record...). I saw in my dream the hottest girl I knew back when I was in high school. And she was single. And we talked. Okay you don't see how exciting that is. See, I never talk to hot girls in real life. Like, never. Well, you knew that. Although, I did read something about how hot girls are the easiest to pick up, cuz all these guys (like moi) don't have the guts to chat them up. Hmmm...

Anyway, just had to get that down on paper. Figuratively speaking.

No comments: