Tuesday, August 09, 2005

22 in less than 4 months

What are the implications? I should start thinking...

22 sounds like a big number, doesn't it? Well, bigger than 21, at least. What ought I be doing at 22? What are others doing at 22? Heck, what are others doing before 22?

What could I be doing at 22? I won't even have graduated yet from university. Well, I suppose graduating at 22 and a half is sort of early already, considering I did a five-year program. And what comes after? What happens at 22 and a half?

I'll need a job, no question. Not really keen on doing Master's without company sponsorship. Perhaps it'd be a good idea to start looking at want ads?

Actually, perhaps I've been asking all the wrong questions. What does God want me to do at 22? Where does God want me to be? What has God prepared for me next year? And perhaps most importantly, who has God been preparing for me for the past 22 years? And when will God bring us together?

Yup, it's all about God. And I can't wait.

No comments: