Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Can You Help Me Know Myself?

Self-conceptions can be deceiving. We all lie to ourselves to some extent about who we are. Or we simply haven't a clue about our true selves.

Therefore, I'd like to invite you, my friend, to tell me a few things about myself. Things that may be obvious to you, but they may not be to me. So please, come help me paint a more accurate picture of Alex Cheung. Post comments to this entry. You may wish to remain anonymous, which is fine by me, if you only have negative things to say about me. Just remember that identifying yourself in some way (you don't have to tell me your name) will help me in evaluating your comments, i.e. I'll know the comment was made by someone who knows me.

Or, what the heck, come tell me face-to-face.

No comments: