Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happily Busy... Busily Happy

Spent yesterday with Andrew, Eunice, and Doug. Threw a belated birthday party for Ivan tonight. Busy busy busy, but every minute of it rocks cuz I'm with friends.

Tomorrow will be picking small Ivan up from the airport, then helping Doug move to his new place in Brentwood. Thursday will be picking up decorations and rehearsing Saturday's wedding rundown. Sunday will be church, soccer, and dinner with family friends. So that leaves really Friday relatively free. Got some friends in town only till next week before heading back out to the east coast, so I'll need to squeeze them in some time between now and then.

Got a mosquito in the room right now, distracting me so I can't really work. It's amazing what a little screaming and hitting can do to a guy, considering I killed a mosquito and a spider on Sunday, when normally (like right now) I'd rather flee the room than confront the little bloodsucker.

No comments: